2021 - 2022 BOARD MEMBERS
|OPEN||VP of Programs|
|Cherie Brewington||VP of Membership|
|Sweta Shah||VP of Communications|
|Lusine Meeks||VP of Socials|
|Parimal Kabira||Practice Test Chairperson|
|Virginia Simms||Spirit Wear Chairperson|
|OPEN||Spirit Wear Co-Chairperson|
|Stephanie Smith||Spirit Nights Chairperson|
|OPEN||Hospitality / Teacher Appreciation|
The IB World School Booster Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose members are parents, faculty, students and community members dedicated to supporting and promoting the high quality educational experience of the PESH IB World School Academy.
The IB World School Academy at Plano East is composed of the 9th & 10th grade International Honors preparatory program and the 11th & 12th grade International Baccalaureate Diploma program, all housed on the Plano East Senior High campus in a school-within-a-school setting.
The Purpose of the IB World School Booster Club shall be to provide social activities and serve as advocates aimed at improving academic programs for IB World School students with the voluntary involvement of parents and community in support of the IB World School program.
We are excited to be able to plan numerous activities to support the IB World School students and their families.
Build community & encourage student & parent participation:
- Communicate important IB information to students & parents
- Support IB service initiatives & IB student mentor program
- Host IB social events
- Coordinate sale of IB spirit wear
Promote and enhance the academic growth & progress of IB students & parents:
- Host speakers & info sessions
- Host Practice PSAT/ SAT/ ACT
- Provide scholarships for IB seniors
Provide funding & support for IB World School requests:
- Purchase of international flags for IB Commons, a laptop with projector for announcements, & microwaves for IB Commons
- Plan & fund IB celebrations (stole ceremony, IB showcase, etc.)
- Coordinate & subsidize field trip to TIBS College Fair
- Coordinate parent volunteers for IB school events
Bylaws & Standing Rules
Past and Current Scholarship Winners